15 Sep Veterinarian (Full-Time) – Methuen, MA
PetWellClinic is seeking full and part-time veterinarians that are engaged, motivated, and have excellent communication skills.
We are a fast-growing company that is providing a new and exciting way for veterinarians to practice high-quality medicine in a manner that is convenient and affordable to clients. We offer convenience because we are a walk-in only clinic. Clients can check in either on-line or in person, and since the clinics have an “open-concept” design, clients can see when you are busy helping other pets.
We are affordable because our focus is on wellness services, the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, and the diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions. We do not have the costly overhead that is required to perform surgeries, dentistry, or x-rays, nor do we have ringing telephones tying up extra staff members.
Essentially, we are the veterinary version of a general family practice. Just as your family medicine doctor does, you will work with neighboring veterinary practices for pets that require emergency care, hospitalization, imaging, dentistry, surgery, or end of life care.
You will be responsible for preventative care, the diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses/injuries, and the diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions. Your job will also entail educating clients and developing strong client relationships. You will have 2-3 veterinary assistants or technicians to assist you with this throughout the day. We are currently looking for candidates to work in our first Massachusetts clinic to be located in Tewksbury, Methuen, or a neighboring community. We will be expanding throughout the region and as you learn and grow there will be opportunities for you to move between our other clinics in the area.
Why you should work with PetWellClinic:
– Full-time employees will not work more than 45 hours per week.
– There is no on-call or after-hours care.
– You will get to focus on one pet at a time because there are no emergencies, ringing telephones, and hospitalized patients to divide your time between.
– Because there are no scheduled appointments, you will never feel rushed or like you are “running behind”.
– You will have plenty of staff to support you throughout the day. You will often be working as the only veterinarian in the practice.
– We strive to create a culture of openness, warmth, kindness, diversity, and compassion. Because of this, you will feel like you are working with your second family.
– We offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, 401K, health insurance, and paid time off. Job
– Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent).
– 1-2 years of experience is preferred but negotiable.
– Candidates will be asked to complete a background check and drug testing prior to employment.
For more information on PetWellClinic please visit our website. https://www.petwellclinic.com
PetWell Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PetWellClinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.