07 Mar Veterinarian (Full-Time)
PetWellClinic – Multiple Locations
PetWellClinic is seeking full and part-time veterinarians that are engaged, motivated, and have
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are a fast-growing company that is providing a new and exciting way for veterinarians to
practice high-quality medicine in a manner that is convenient and affordable to clients. We
offer convenience because we are a walk-in only clinic. Clients can check in either on-line or in
person, and since the clinics have an “open-concept” design, clients can see when you are busy
helping other pets. We are affordable because our focus is on wellness services, the treatment
of minor illnesses and injuries, and the diagnosis and management of chronic medical
We do not have the costly overhead that is required to perform surgeries, dentistry, or
advanced diagnostics, nor do we have ringing telephones tying up extra staff
members. Essentially, we are the veterinary version of a general family practice. Just as your
family medicine doctor does, you will work with neighboring veterinary practices for pets that
require emergency care, hospitalization, imaging, dentistry, surgery, or end of life care.
You will be responsible for providing preventative care, diagnosing and treating minor
illnesses/injuries, and diagnosing and managing chronic medical conditions. Your job will also
entail educating clients and developing strong client relationships. You will have 2-3 veterinary
assistants to assist you with this throughout the day.
We are currently looking for candidates to work at our locations in Pembroke Pines and Ft.
Lauderdale. We will be expanding throughout the region and as you learn and grow there will
be opportunities for you to move between our other clinics in the area.
Why you should work with PetWellClinic
● There is no on-call or after-hours responsibilties.
● You will get to focus on one pet at a time because there are no emergencies, ringing
telephones, or hospitalized patients to divide your attention between.
● Because there are no scheduled appointments, you will never feel rushed or like you are
● You will have plenty of staff to support you throughout the day. You will often be working
as the only veterinarian in the clinic.
● We strive to create a culture of openness, warmth, kindness, diversity, and
compassion. Because of this, you will feel like you are working with your second family.
● We offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, 401K with matching, health insurance, CE stipend,
VIN membership, and paid time off.
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent).
● 1 year of experience is preferred but not required.
● Candidates will be asked to complete a background check and drug testing prior to
For more information on PetWellClinic please visit our website:
PetWellClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PetWellClinic does not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
competence, merit, and business need.